EPM & Analytics, Management Control, Budget & Financial Consolidation
Golden Goose Deluxe Brand was born in 2000 from the creative spirit of Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo: a couple of young Venetian designers, outsiders compared to the fashion world.
The intent that has always animated the company has been to stand out with an innovative and handcrafted product, an unconventional communication and a selective positioning in locations that share the brand's philosophy.
In 15 years, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand has created a complete lifestyle for its consumers, offering a collection that includes ready to wear, accessories and footwear, combining a sophisticated and modern style with a vintage taste, enriched by a strong Italian sartorial tradition.
- Optimisation and Efficiency of the Merchandise Plan Process & Management of Operational and Financial Budgets by Channel
Design, development and Implementation of a planning flow for sales seasons with a medium-long term time horizon (6 months forecast) on the main analysis dimensions (quantity, prices, revenues and orders) up to the highest level of detail (ITEM).
- Creation of Workflow by Channel (Wholesales, Retail, Web) aimed at the management of the Finance Budget
- Sales planning and monitoring of production costs (up to the maximum level of detail) and Income Statement Analysis (up to EBITDA forecast)
- Creation of new items, for the simulation and the forecast of the trend of the orders
- Management of the Warehouse and consolidation of the same (ITA/ES) for raw materials and finished products
- Speed and flexibility of information analysis
- Accessibility, reliability and relevance of data in real time
- Management and control of management complexity